Although 2020 presented some tough financial blows, it also changed how people viewed their budgeting and their focus on making sure that their cash flow could survive another crisis.
And if you think doing a budget is only for people who have trouble making ends meet, think again.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re a millionaire or billionaire, knowing exactly how much money you have – and where it’s going — is an essential part of managing your finances accurately and successfully.
But for many people, that’s easier said than done.
Budgeting is a word that can strike fear into the heart of even the most stalwart individual. Creating a budget can be challenging in the best of times. Periods of economic turbulence can make it even more difficult. If the B word seems daunting and tedious, you’re not alone.
In this webinar, I will be answering some commonly asked questions, such as;
- How can I stop buying on impulse?
- Should I pay off my debt or increase my savings?
- Are there any tools I can use to help me budget?
- How do I account for unforeseen bills?
- How much should I be spending every month?
- And more!
While you can’t control what happens with the economy at large, you can control how you react to it.
Budgeting isn’t about depriving yourself. It’s about getting the things you truly want.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Chief Financial Strategist
- Certified Tax Specialist®
- Certified Income Specialist®
- National Social Security Advisor®
- Certified Estate and Trust Specialist®
- Certified Annuity Specialist®
- Certified Fund Specialist®