Our cell phones have gone from devices that could only make calls to essentially mini computers that we can fit in our pockets. They hold nearly all of our personal information and often our work data as well. They are a goldmine for hackers.
For that reason, I did a webinar on 8 things you can do that will make your smartphone more secure.
Our smartphones are no longer just tools for communication. They are our ‘wallet’, ‘work machine’, ‘photo album’ and more. It is one key into our digital lives. All this makes it one of the most important devices for us, and it’s essential that we keep it secure.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Chief Financial Strategist
- Certified Tax Specialist®
- Certified Income Specialist®
- National Social Security Advisor®
- Certified Estate and Trust Specialist®
- Certified Annuity Specialist®
- Certified Fund Specialist®